Friday, February 1, 2013

my OuTloOk

Tomorrow is Hope. Even when the current day is so dreadfully Stifling, there is always Hope that Tomorrow will bring something New -better -brighter. Today is Suffocating; stuck in a prison of Limitations and rules. Tomorrow is Freedom; freedom for Success and for Failure. Yesterday is Regret but also Delight, Fear and Bravery, Hurt and Healing.

As You glance at Yesterday, you scream at your Stupidity, weep with joy, and find Humor in your choices, All At Once. See yourself as you Were and wonder at what made your Heart feel that way. The biggest thing you see when glancing in Your Past, is the Growth you have undergone in order to get to today. You can See your experiences with Fresh Eyes. You Understand more of The Bigger Picture. you LearN. and through LearninG, you Grow.

Tomorrow, oh how we Look to Tomorrow! Tomorrow is Freedom from Today and the Ability to indulge your greatest fantasy. Tomorrow is the time for dreams. When some Tomorrows are stained by plans that would cause you to Dread going to Tomorrow, always remember that Tomorrow will continue to Be Tomorrow. The Tomorrow you fear will become Today, and then a new Tomorrow will shine even more brightly in comparison to the Today you face.

Today is what you Get

By learning from yesterday, and looking to tomorrow, we are able to more fully utilize today.

10 comments:

  1. This is so cool, it's true that what we learn the day before it has a effect on the next day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure not to fall behind. It will be the death of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really good with words :) it put me in a dreamy state of mind and that's my favorite place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree you are VERY good with words i thought this was like a famous poem or somthing great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I approve of these words. Alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the other comments about the awesome writing. It made me think. If we're always thinking about how great tomorrow will be, does that ruin today? Or is it really the possibilities that make Tomorrow so appealing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomorrow is freedom, I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very insightful and nice writing keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But what if tomorrow is just like today. And the day after that, and the day after that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The F.A.W.X.E, yeah I'll get on it! This is new to me and I'm stuggling a bit finding my way around.

    Ellie Rae, Perry, Kailee Rain, dootsrednusim, and Barry Allen, Thank you all, much!

    Dove, very good points! I do think that sometimes our Dreams and Hopes for the Future Tomorrow stain our outlook on Today. Sometimes we forget we are living Now, not Later. We definitely need to all remember that we can change what our tomorrow will be, based on what we do Today. Today is the day that we build our Tomorrow.

    transformerqueen1, I agree with you and I'm glad you recognised that! It's our mistakes and triumphs that help us adjust our choices and actions Today to better build the future we want Tomorrow.

    thesoundoftruth01, that's an interesting point and one I hadn't considered. Personally, I never live the same day twice; each day is filled with new joy, mistakes, and discoveries. This is the way I like it. Again, IN MY PERSONALY OPINION, I don't think you will have the freedom to Grow and Learn if you live every Today just like your Yesterday and never create a Dream for your Tomorrow. It's the many, many, MANY mistakes we've made that help us figure out who we are and, even more importantly, who we want to Become.

    ReplyDelete