Thursday, March 28, 2013

My LiFe ThE jUgGliNg AcT

Each and every day is busy
Sleep, Eat, Run around
dont drink anything fizzy
don't get to see the crowd

Because every second
is scheduled in
every opposition
a force to be reckoned

with For it will hurt
and I will cry
At times I'll smile
but in others I'll shy

away from friends I
wish I had
hoping to change my point of view
I'll just end up mad

When not mad or stressed
I simply wish I was asleep
then I would do my best
but my rest I cannot keep

My eyes tire quickly
my feet and legs hurt
my tummy feels sickly
and my words are short and curt

And yet I endure it well
although where it will end
I cannot tell
this juggling act I don't recommend




mY fEeLiNgS oN sChOlArShIps:
My fingers will continue to twitch as if typing on a phantom board, 
but to skip this process, I just can't afford. 

Shortly, I'll be in need of a blood-transfusion; 
my forehead will permanently be creased in wrinkles of confusion. 

My eyes will continue to squint until they're stuck shut; 
this computer chair may very well end up being a part of my butt. 

I may never again breathe fresh air;
it's likely I'm losing a ton of my hair. 

My nails are short, my eyes blood-red; 
all of this to "get ahead?" 

All of this for the unclear promise: 
maybe, one day, I COULD end up with money for college. 
Scholarships + Pain = synonymous!

No comments:

Post a Comment